Monday, October 18, 2010

Obama targets key groups in election's homestretch - Yahoo! News

Obama targets key groups in election's homestretch - Yahoo! News

This guy has no shame! What about all the Hope and Change? This president has done more to divide this country than any other president in resent history. Every day he's on the stump with one group talking about another group. Just yesterday he accused someone of High Crimes with no evidence. Talk about sleazy. I don’t see the Unions telling how much they donate and to who.


On this election, I just sit back and watch the show and what a show it is....lmao

No Truth, No Honesty just lies and half truths.

I feel like I'm being moved some where I don't want to go. The feeling you get when some guy on the street tries to sell you a fake gold chain. That tells me it's all about the money and Power. Some have had it for a long time and it's going to be hell getting them to let go of it.

One thing the American people have and that’s Common Sense. In the end they’ll make the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

b